Sunday, April 19, 2009

Duplicity the movie-SAVE YOUR MONEY

Tonight we walked out on Duplicity half way through the movie. Talk about boring, poor plot and crappy acting. Such a disappointment when I had so looked forward to it.

This is the third movie I have walked out on in my life. The first was the God awful Reservoir Dogs(I know it's a man's flick) and believe it or not Dances with Wolves. In my defense of the latter I didn't walk until toward the end when I realized both the horse and wolf were going to bite it. It was totally unnecessary to kill them. Of course when I was little I wasn't allowed to watch Lassie because whenever she got hurt, lost or kidnapped I would get almost hysterical. Just goes to show I truly do like animals better than most people. kays

2 comments:

  1. Really????? I saw it this weekend and really liked!

    Dont waste your money on Knowing. Last nine minutes made it the worst show EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only movie I walked out on was A River Runs Through it

    ReplyDelete